“Advancing the Kingdom of Christ to all Nations throughout Greenville and around the World”
– Submission to the Word of God as the only rule of faith and practice.
– Expository Bible Preaching
– Centrality of the Means of Grace: Preaching and teaching the Word of God, the Sacraments (Baptism and Lord’s Supper), and Prayer.
– Biblical worship – We define biblical worship as Trinitarian, vibrant and historical, and that practices inclusive psalmody.
– A church with strong historical roots which preaches to current times from the timeless wisdom of the Scripture.
– A high View of the Christian Sabbath. We promote the three aspects of the purpose of Sabbath: a holy rest, worship public and private, and duties of necessity and mercy.
– Evangelism and Preaching Conversion (Gospel of unity and reconciliation with God by the work of Christ our only mediator.)
– Discipleship (training and equipping of members) in a Biblical Reformed Theology
– Family Religion Oriented
– Vision for Missions (because the nature of our congregation brings people from different cultures and countries we use this as an opportunity and a blessings to expand the mission of our biblical faith.
– A Biblical Understanding and the Law and Practice of Sanctification
– An Emphasis on Deed Oriented Ministry following the example of Jesus Christ.
– Building an Strong Church Biblical Reformed Government
– A Reformed Worldview
– Preaching unity and reconciliation in Christ, generationally, racially, ethnically, and socio-economically. (On the basis of Rev. 7:9, a Reformed Christian church which welcomes all races and ethnicities and the valuable cultural contributions from our backgrounds-of-origin, yet always under the Authority of our King Jesus Christ to which all our cultural preferences will submit.)